Where as time gone?????? It is hard to believe that Sydney is already 19 months old!!! Hopefully I will get better at posting pictures.

Outside enjoying some fall weather (finally) in Alabama!

Hard to see, but Shaf was able to catch a monarch butterfly. Sydney was really gentle and I am happy to say no animals were harmed while taking this picture.

We decided we needed a weekend getaway to the beach. It was fun! There was nobody there and the weather was PERFECT and the water still warm!

Fun in the water!

This picture makes me laugh every time I see it. If you look REAL close in Sydney's hand is a sand crab. She was having fun letting it crawl ALL over her.

There was really BIG blue crabs just in the water that we were able to catch with a net. Sydney has no fear and loved touching the crabs.
No comments:
Post a Comment