Aren't big glasses in style these days?
Bean bag fun!
We went to the park and fed the ducks. I am happy to say that no one was bitten.

Family Pic at the park!
She would NOT stop drinking the river water. There is no telling what kind of bugs she swallowed.
Pop built Sydney a waterslide into the river. Sydney LOVED it!
Sydney had a blast on the waver runner. She liked it much more than the boat. I am guessing because it was cooler than the boat because it was HOT!
We tried having her ride in between us, but she could not see much and she fell asleep.

Family Pic at the park!
She would NOT stop drinking the river water. There is no telling what kind of bugs she swallowed.
Pop built Sydney a waterslide into the river. Sydney LOVED it!
Sydney had a blast on the waver runner. She liked it much more than the boat. I am guessing because it was cooler than the boat because it was HOT!
We tried having her ride in between us, but she could not see much and she fell asleep.
1 comment:
I cannot believe she fell asleep on the wave runner!!!!
Post a Comment