I meant to post these several weeks ago, but I guess better later than never.

Family Pic with ALL of us in our shades.

All of us on the Train.

Sydney does a GREAT monkey!

Sydney was okay sitting next to the Easter Bunny until he moved....then she was not to sure about him.

We would sit next to him in Mommy's lap, as long as he did not move.

She had a chance to do another small Easter egg hunt. Thankfully these eggs were filled with prizes NOT candy!!! After all of this candy it was time to visit the dentist. We just had our first dentist appointment on Thursday. She was not going to let them put the electric toothbrush in her mouth, but she did let them brush her teeth with a normal toothbrush and let them put fluoride on. I guess before our next appointment I need to get an electric tooth brush to get her used to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment