I don't know where I am but I don't like you! What's the big idea! I come into this strange place, people rub all over me without my permission and then to top it of get my feet all dirty for no reason! I look like I've been walking around the grocery store barefooted for 2 weeks with no bath. Can't a girl get some respect! At least Daddy painted these cute pink panties on before posting to the world.

Enough with the rough bubble bath, already! I thought these were supposed to be all candles, wine, relaxing music, etc. Can't you make this a little more Zin!
Ahhhhh! Much more like it!! Bring me my tiara!
I have to say, this is probably one of the best pictures of her. Perfectly beautiful!
Enough with the rough bubble bath, already! I thought these were supposed to be all candles, wine, relaxing music, etc. Can't you make this a little more Zin!
Ahhhhh! Much more like it!! Bring me my tiara!
I have to say, this is probably one of the best pictures of her. Perfectly beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment