Monday, February 23, 2009

Hiccups!



Well for all of you who know Mel, you know that she has a case of the "chronic hiccups" and in some circles they are considered contagious (Ginger!). Well Sydney has them tonight and while the medical mind in me knows that this is just the usual hiccups that babies get with initial feeding, the superstitious person in me wonders if there are forces at work that I don't understand. I'll just try to burp them out of her for the time being.

4 comments:

AudreysMama said...

Nothing like a good case of hiccups to start off your life, Sydney! I will take all the blame for giving them to your mom. Hopefully yours will be gone soon.
Love, Ginger

Olivia S said...

I will have to say that the hiccups are contagious! I had them when we lived in G'ville. :-) Amado's "newborn" hiccups are going strong 8 weeks later...

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!! Looks like everyone did great. Should have know, Shaf, you would be over joyed to cut the cord!!! Mel, hope it is more comfortable to sleep but still not gonna get much of it. So I'm told! Get some rest & we are so proud of you both!
Love,
Mary Leigh

Cheryl Hubbert said...

Shaf and Melinda,
Congratulations! She is absolutly georgeous! I can already tell diamonds are going to look great on her! :)