Daily trials and tribulations of a growing family.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Labor Day continues
Grandparents have arrived! First grandchild on both sides. There is no chance for this girl NOT to be spoiled.
The happy couple. Parents are now here to help with photos. They brought me my lucky scrub cap just in case we need it. Thanks guys
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Shaf! Congrats! Epidurals are such a blessing! I have experienced labor with and without and needless to say I fell in love with the anesthesia crew! It makes the process much more bearable. I wish your wife a speedy delivery and a very healthy baby and mommy. Even with the epidural, it's still pretty tiring, so be extra sweet to your wife. Isn't this exciting!? Wow! What a blessing! By the way, love the middle name Grace. My baby's middle name is the same. Take care and maybe rub her back or feet and give her ice chips! God Bless You and your family! Christie Davis Padgett
1 comment:
Hey Shaf!
Congrats! Epidurals are such a blessing! I have experienced labor with and without and needless to say I fell in love with the anesthesia crew! It makes the process much more bearable. I wish your wife a speedy delivery and a very healthy baby and mommy. Even with the epidural, it's still pretty tiring, so be extra sweet to your wife. Isn't this exciting!? Wow! What a blessing! By the way, love the middle name Grace. My baby's middle name is the same. Take care and maybe rub her back or feet and give her ice chips! God Bless You and your family!
Christie Davis Padgett
Post a Comment