

We are being discharged today (we think)! Melinda is a little bit anemic and has a low platlet count which they are rechecking. I can't imagine that would keep us here. I send younger and sicker people home in worse shape all the time after heart surgery and the body does the rest. She looks really good as many of you have pointed out. Sydney and I have decided that we are going home no matter what. We'll be happy to visit Mommy in the hospital if needed.



1 comment:
I wish you quality sleep when you get it but not neccesarily quanity of sleep. I promise it does improve though! Breastfeeding keeps mommy very busy and sleep deprived for a while, but as soon as you think your going to pass out from lack of sleep, it starts getting easier. Take care and good luck on your first night home. Baby Sydney is a little cutie. I hope she brings you all lots of happiness and laughter to come!
Christie (Davis)Padgett
p.s.
Tell mom Soothies are great relief for the possible breastfeeding discomforts.
Post a Comment